Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New stardoll DOREE hair colours summer/fall 11'

So, heres the basics-
This is the ad that i got in my inbox as of 2011-9-14 22:42 (10:42 p.m.)
Like it? I do! These are the ones I bought. I lebels them with numers to match the captions I'll make below. Ok, here you go. *Very exciting!!*
1- When I got to my beauty parlor, this was the normal shopping bag, (containing my babys) which was very disapionting.
2- When I opened the bag.
3- The colour "MSW Platina Doll Haircolor" I absolutly love the beach, Platinum is for me! 
4- The colour "MSW Manhattan Red Haircolor" One of my favorites, beacuase of my beloved devotion and attachment to the city.
5- The colour "MSW Daylight Maroon" Cutest brown colour I own, so excited to use it!
6- The colour "MSW Late Summer Gold" Reminds me of right now in time, and the beautiful sunset outside.
Now to the highlights! (Shows some more colour names) :))
7- The colour "MSW Daylight Maroon Highlighter"
8- The color "MSW Manhattan Red Highlighter"
9- The color "MSW Starlight White Highlighter"

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment